Friday, June 10, 2011

Wishings for a Guitar App

I've been craving the touch of my guitar for a while now...only it's not so practical to carry it around with all the travels I've had to do lately. If I happen to find some time, I would like to build a little app on the wetab that basically does what google so cooly did on their front page the other day (some flash applet that treats your mouse movement as though you were strumming a guitar when you hover over the guitar strings).But I wouldn't know where to start. I haven't done much GUI programming at all. I've seen some really easy to code python apps, but then again I don't know if that would be fast enough to make it fun. Well, just a thought I doubt I'll find the time to actually do this. But if you've stumbled across something like this I would welcome a comment to direct me to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment